Digital Resource Hub
Common Bytes is a resource hub for students, families, and educators. Featuring extensive digital curricula, interactive recipes, games, and other resources designed to increase nutrition knowledge, change attitudes toward healthy eating and to motivate the adoption of healthy behaviors.
- Hundreds of budget friendly healthy recipes.
- Includes entrees, sides, snacks, beverages, and desserts.
- Recipes include nutrition and cultural information.
- Nutrition resources, kitchen tips, videos and more!
- Nutrition education lesson plans for PreK-8th grade students
Recipes of the Month
Common Threads Learning Portal
Visit our professional development site filled with courses designed to equip educators to become a nutrition and wellness ambassador for their students and community. Trainings include but are not limited to:
- Virtual Small Bites Training
- Professional Development Webinars
- Downloadable Cookbooks
- Stay up to date on the latest news regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ll also be using our Twitter and Instagram pages to share updates from our communities.
- USDA Hunger Hotline: If you require food during the COVID-19 pandemic contact the USDA National Hunger Hotline: 1-866-3-HUNGRY or 1-877-8-HAMBRE for assistance in Spanish.
- Common Threads is encouraging you to get in the kitchen with your family and prepare healthy home-cooked meals. With grocery retailers facing inventory shortages, we have made a list of highly versatile ingredients that can serve as the base for many healthful recipes designed to feed your whole family.
- For more information, see our COVID-19 Resources page