Mise en Place
- Prepare rice and chicken according to their recipes.
- Wash produce and pat dry.
- Peel and mince garlic.
- Dice spinach and zucchini.
- Slice bell pepper, cucumber, and carrots.
- Tear basil leaves.
- Measure out ingredients.
- Dice roasted chicken.
Prepare Brown Rice
- Place sauté pan over medium heat. Add 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, and heat for 10-20 seconds.
- Add brown rice base heating thoroughly until warmed.
- Lightly toss in the spinach and allow it to wilt.
- Remove from heat and transfer to four serving bowls.
Prepare Vegetable and Chicken Mix
- Clean out the sauté pan and add 1/2 Tbsp olive oil. Heat over medium.
- Add zucchini, bell pepper, and carrots. Lightly sauté until tender.
- Add chicken and garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes more.
Prepare Curry Mix
- Stir curry paste into the pan with vegetable and chicken mix and combine.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Let simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and divide equally among the four rice bowls.
- Garnish each bowl with a squeeze of lime juice, cucumbers, and fresh basil (if using).
- Serve and enjoy!