- 2 C mango , fresh or frozen
- 2 C strawberries , fresh or frozen
- 1 T honey
- 1 lemon
Mise En Place
- Measure out all ingredients.
- Using a blender or food processor, puree strawberries with 1/2 TBSP honey and 1/2 juiced lemon. Set aside. After cleaning blender, puree mango with 1/2 TBSP honey and the remaining 1/2 juiced lemon.
- Fill Popsicle molds or 5 oz plastic cup with puree, alternating between strawberry and mango. If using cups, insert Popsicle stick into the center of the cup.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Serve and enjoy!
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!