- 3/4 C all-purpose flour
- 3/4 C oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 banana, mashed
- 1 Tbsp canola oil (or your choice of oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C low-fat milk
Mise en place
- Mash 2 bananas
- Measure out all your ingredients
- Mix together flour, oats, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine mashed bananas, oil, vanilla, egg, and milk. Mix well.
- Next, use a spoon and mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
- Let pancake mixture sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Remove pancake mixture from the fridge and heat a pan on medium heat
- Once the pan is hot, scoop batter into large circles in the center of the pan.
- When the edges of the pancake begin to bubble, use a spatula to carefully flip the pancake over.
- Cook pancake until lightly golden brown on both sides. Be careful not to burn. If your pancakes begin to burn, your pan is too hot.
- Serve pancakes with fresh berries, additional bananas, or maple syrup. Enjoy!