- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1-15 oz. can chickpeas
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/3 C tahini
- 1 lemon (about 1/4 up juiced)
- Salt to taste
Mise en place
- Mince garlic.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/2-inch slices.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, set aside.
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- To make hummus, place the garlic, olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, and chickpeas in a blender and puree.
- To assemble, place 1 Tbsp of hummus on each zucchini slice and top with a cherry tomato.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with salt before serving. Enjoy!
Look & Cook