Mise en Place
- Wash, dry, and dice the onion.
- Drain and rinse the beans and corn.
- Measure out the ingredients.
Prepare the Turkey
- Place a medium pot over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add the turkey and cook for about 10-15 minutes until browned.
- Remove turkey from the pot and set aside.
Prepare the Vegetables and Legumes
- To the same pot, add onion and saute until lightly browned.
- Add beans, corn, tomatoes, and chili powder, cooking for 5 minutes.
Cook the Chili
- Add turkey back into the pot.
- Simmer for at least 20 minutes to bring the flavors together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with low fat cheddar cheese and plain Greek yogurt to taste.