Mise en Place
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Prepare taco seasoning
- Wash and dry produce.
- Dice sweet potatoes and onion, mince garlic, and slice celery.
- Drain and rinse the black beans (if canned).
- Measure the olive oil, corn, and water.
Prepare the Sweet Potatoes
- Place diced sweet potatoes in a bowl and toss them with 1 tbsp olive oil and half the taco seasoning (about 2 Tbsp).
- Spread evenly over the foil-line baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until tender, removing them from the oven and tossing them once halfway through baking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 T olive oil over medium heat.
- Once the pan is heated, add onion and sauté until caramelized, about 10 minutes. Add in the garlic during the last minute of sauteing.
Add Beans, Corn, Celery
- Add in the black beans, corn, celery, water, and remaining taco seasoning to saute pan with onions and garlic.
- Cook until vegetables are soft and tender.
- Toss in the roasted sweet potatoes and stir until well combined.
- Scoop 1/4-1/2 C of filling onto warmed tortillas, depending upon size.
- Garnish with desired toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!