Mise en Place
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Peel the plantains and slice into 1/4 inch slices. Make sure the slices are very even so they cook evenly.
- Measure out the ingredients.
Prepare Sweet Plantain Chips
- Place plantains in a large bowl and add the oil. Toss to coat.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon. Add plantains to mixture and toss to evenly coat.
- On the prepared baking sheet, arrange the plantains in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the chips are crispy.