- 1/2 Tbsp dill
- 1/2 tsp lemon
- 1/4-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 C Greek yogurt, plain low-fat
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 5 large whole wheat tortillas or flatbread
- 2 C mixed leafy greens
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mise en place
- Wash and dry produce.
- Tear the dill into small pieces.
- Juice lemon.
- Measure out the ingredients.
Cook the Chicken
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Add chicken and cook through, flipping once throughout.
Prepare the Wraps
- In a bowl, add dill to the Greek yogurt.
- Mix in the honey and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Warm the flatbread or tortilla and then layer with leafy greens and chicken.
- Top with greek yogurt-dill cream sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold up one edge of the flat bread or tortilla and wrap it until the sides overlap.
- Serve and enjoy!