- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 C pineapple
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 wooden skewers
Mise en Place
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and dry the produce.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Juice the lemon.
- Dice the bell pepper and the pineapple.
- Dice the chicken and carefully clean everything that came in contact with the raw chicken.
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, crushed red pepper, cumin, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Divide in half and mix half with the chicken and half with the bell pepper and pineapple.
- If possible, allow the chicken, bell pepper, and pineapple to marinate in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Skewer chicken, bell pepper, and pineapple on ten wooden skewers and set on a foil lined baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.