- 1 lb.red potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 T cilantro
- 3 T olive oil
- ½ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- ½ t dried thyme
Mise en Place
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Cut each potato into small pieces, about the size of a quarter and place into a large bowl.
- Mince garlic.
- Chop cilantro.
- Toss potatoes with garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Make sure they’re well coated.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brown and tender.
- Turn the potatoes occasionally while baking.
- Scoop into a serving dish and toss with chopped cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!