- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp BAM! spice mix
Mise en Place:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and dry cauliflower.
- Measure out olive oil, salt, and spice mix.
Prepare the Cauliflower:
- Use a knife to chop or your hands to break the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the cauliflower pieces with olive oil, salt, and spice mix.
- Spread the cauliflower evenly onto a baking sheet.
Cook the Cauliflower:
- Roast the cauliflower for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden brown.