- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 C ricotta cheese, or plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
Mise en place
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Remove leaves from the strawberries and quarter them.
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- Beat the ricotta cheese or yogurt in a bowl with the honey and pinch of salt until smooth.
- Scoop the strawberries into a separate bowl.
- Chill the ricotta/yogurt mixture and the strawberries until ready to serve.
- Divide the strawberries into 4 small dishes and top with a portion of the ricotta/yogurt mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!