- 1 cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/3 C vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 C water
- 1 tsp salt
Mise en place
- Wash and dry the cucumber and bell pepper. Slice finely.
- Measure out the ingredients.
- Add the cucumber and bell pepper to a medium bowl and toss to combine.
- In a medium saucepan, add the vinegar, sugar, water, and salt.
- Heat gently over medium-low heat, stirring, just until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the cucumbers and bell peppers in the bowl.
- Set aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes.