- 1/2 C pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Hot water as needed
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 C oats
- 1/2 C dates
Mise en place
- If dates were not previously soaked, add hot water and dates (pit removed) into a blender on the pulse setting to avoid mix from becoming too runny.
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pumpkin puree and add the syrup.
- Mix the date paste with the pumpkin mixture and proceed to add all dry ingredients (oats & pumpkin pie spice).
- Take mixture and roll into golf ball sized bites. If desired roll bites in your favorite toppings of nuts, seeds, or dried fruit!
- Serve with a side of Greek yogurt and enjoy! Refrigerate your bites for 30 minutes for a more firm texture before serving!