Mise en place
- Drain & rinse canned peaches.
- Measure out ingredients.
- Prepare Homemade Granola if desired.
- Place one (1) peach slice on a toothpick. Continue putting one peach per toothpick using all peaches in the can (about 10 peach slice toothpicks)
- Lay peach toothpicks in freezer safe container
- Sprinkle peach toothpicks with cinnamon
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight
- Remove from freezer and serve!
- Optional: Sprinkle with granola
Look & Cook
This recipe features our Look & Cook downloadable recipe card. Look & Cooks are illustrated recipe visuals that you can use to show children how to make the recipe Click Here to Download. Enjoy!