- 1/4 C queso fresco, or grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cans (15 oz) Corn, or 4 ears fresh corn, cut from cob
- 1 tsp lime, juiced
- 2 tsp cilantro
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 C nonfat plain yogurt
Mise en place
- Measure out queso fresco or parmesan cheese, cilantro, chili powder, garlic powder, and yogurt.
- Drain and rinse corn if canned. Rinse, remove corn from cob, and measure out if on cob.
- Add yogurt and seasonings to a bowl.
- Squeeze in juice from lime.
- Mix until well combined.
Bring it all together
- Add corn to bowl with dressing.
- Mix until the corn is well coated.
- Sprinkle with crumbled queso fresco or parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!