Mise en Place
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes
- Measure out ingredients
Cook the Potatoes
- Place unpeeled potatoes in a pot with enough cold water to cover them.
- Place on high heat and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer potatoes until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Allow the potatoes to cool.
Prepare the Mashed Potatoes
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out insides using a large soup spoon. Place into a bowl and discard the skins.
- Using a potato masher or fork, mash the potatoes.
- Add yogurt, honey, and cinnamon and mix until well combined.