- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
Mise En Place
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking pan with foil for easy cleanup.
- Slice the chicken into 8 pieces. Slice the lemon into 8 rounds.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking pan. Drizzle oil over the top. Season with salt and pepper and top each piece of chicken with a slice of lemon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Minimum temperature should be 165 F.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!