- 1 large romaine heart
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 head radicchio
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Mise en Place:
- Wash and dry the produce.
- Chop the romaine and iceberg lettuces.
- Thinly slice the radicchio, celery and red onion.
- Measure out the olive oil, vinegar, cheese, honey, pepper, and garlic powder.
Prepare the Salad
- Toss the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
Prepare the Dressing:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Don’t over dress the salad. You can save the extra dressing for another salad!
- Toss and serve immediately. Enjoy!