- 2 cloves garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 C of olive oil
- 1/3 C of tahini (optional)
- 1 tsp parsley (optional)
- 1/4 C lemon juice
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- Water (as needed)
Mise en place
- Measure out all of the ingredients.
- Using a blender, puree all of the ingredients together.
- If necessary, thin out with water.
- Transfer hummus to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with the paprika and parsley (optional).
- Serve and enjoy with whole grain pita bread or fresh veggies!