- 4 whole wheat tortillas, 6 inch
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 C salsa
Mise en place
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Measure all ingredients.
- Arrange tortillas on a baking tray. Lightly spray tortillas with oil. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven, leave on the tray, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, break eggs and mix together.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Scramble eggs until cooked through.
- Divide the eggs equally and place on top of each tortilla. Top each with 1 T of cheese.
- Place the tray under the broiler for about 2 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Spoon 1/4 C salsa on each tortilla.
Serve and enjoy!