- 3 lbs turkey breast, with skin and bones
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 1 tsp pepper, adjust to taste
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
Mise en place
- Wash and dry produce.
- Peel and dice the onion and the carrots.
- Measure out the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan along with onion and carrot.
- Mix spices, salt and pepper with oil and rub mixture on turkey, both on top of the skin and under.
- Cover the turkey and roast turkey for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the meat thermometer inserted in the thick part of the meat registers 165°F.
- Uncover the turkey and Increase oven temperature to 450°F roast the turkey for an additional 10 minutes until the skin is crisp and golden.
- Remove and place in a carving board to rest for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!