- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 C olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mise en place
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel and mince the garlic. Mince the oregano. Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the juice.
- Slice the chicken.
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- Mix the garlic, oregano, lemon juice and oil together.
- Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch strips
- Toss the chicken in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or no more than 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a foil lined cookie sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Use hot, room temperature or cold.