- 1/2 onion
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 oz. tomato paste
Mise En Place
- Wash and rinse produce.
- Dice the onions and snap the ends of the green beans.
- Chop each green bean in 1-2 inch pieces. Peel and slice the carrot into matchsticks.
- Peel and mince the garlic and ginger.
Prepare the recipe
- Place the pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the onion and cook until they begin to turn translucent and soften.
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow several minutes for the ingredients to thicken together.
- Add the green beans and carrots, stir well, and cover.
- Continue cooking on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, then add the tomato, ginger, garlic, and salt, and simmer until tender.