Mise en place
- Chop the dates.
- Roughly chop the almonds.
- Measure out the ingredients.
- Cook the pasta according to the box instructions.
- Heat olive oil in saute pan. Add cloves, almonds and raisins and saute until lightly browned. Remove and place on a plate.
- Next, add pasta and cook until slightly browned. Remove and place on a plate. Add milk and dates in the same pan and cook 10-12 minutes until milk starts to thicken.
- Add back in the pasta, almonds and raisins and cook another 10 minutes, until pasta is softened.
Serve and enjoy!
Optional: add cardamom powder and cook another 30 seconds.
Optional: add 1-2 Tbsp of yogurt as needed if thicker consistency is preferred.