- 1 avocado
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
Mise en place
- Measure out your ingredients.
- Cut an avocado lengthwise and take out the pit.
- Spray pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook four eggs.
- Simultaneously, toast 4 slices of bread.
- Scoop out avocado and put into a bowl. Smash avocado into a smooth spread.
- Take toast out of the oven and spread avocado on it. Season with red pepper and salt.
- Add egg on top.
Serve and enjoy!