- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 Russet potato
- 3/4 C chicken broth
- 1/2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 lemon
Mise En Place
- Wash and dry produce.
- Peel and dice the onion and potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Measure out the olive oil , chicken broth , curry powder.
- Squeeze lemon juice.
- Boil the potatoes in a medium saucepan until they are soft. Drain off the hot water.
- Add cold water to cover the potatoes.
- Add olive oil on medium heat in a frying pan or skillet.
- Cook the onion in olive oil until it turns yellow.
- Drain the water from the potatoes, and add them to the frying pan.
- Add the broth, curry powder, and lemon juice.
- Cook until the potatoes have absorbed the broth.