- 1 lb. russet potato , parboil and cut into quarters beforehand
- 2 Chives
- 1 C baby spinach
- 1/2 C snow peas
- 1/2 bundle asparagus
- 1/2 C greek yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dill, torn (optional)
- 1 Tbsp parsley, torn (optional)
- To taste, salt
- To taste, pepper
Mise en place
- Wash the potatoes.
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Tear the chives, spinach, and snow peas into smaller pieces.
- Shave the raw asparagus with a peeler into thin strips.
- Boil the potatoes and drain the excess water. Let potatoes cool and cut into quarters.
- Make the dressing by mixing the yogurt, Dijon mustard, honey, dill, and parsley together in a large bowl.
- Add quartered potatoes to the dressing mixture.
- Carefully mix in all the vegetables, including the chives, asparagus strips, snow peas, and spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!