Mise en place
Cook the Spaghetti
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Reserve 1/2 C of pasta water just before straining.
Cook the Chicken
- In a separate pan, cook the chicken breast on medium to low heat, until the outside is browned and the center is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Let cool before dicing into bite-sized pieces.
Prepare the Creamy Sauce
- In a medium bowl, add milk, cornstarch, and parmesan cheese.
- Whisk until well combined.
Make the Creamy Chicken and Noodles
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the chicken.
- Pour the creamy sauce over the chicken and let simmer to thicken.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If needed, thin with reserved pasta water.
- Scoop pasta onto serving plates.
- Top with the creamy chicken.
- Garnish with cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!