- 2 C old fashioned oats (not instant)
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 C honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 C sliced almonds
- 1 C dried cranberries
- 2 C nonfat plain yogurt
- ¼ C granola, optional
Mise en place
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients, except yogurt, in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread granola evenly over a large cookie sheet. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until very fragrant and golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Layer Greek yogurt and granola in parfait cups. Serve and enjoy!