- 1 carrot
- 4 green onions
- 1 C red cabbage
- 1/2 recipe Taco Marinade, see Common Threads recipe
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/4 C olive oil
Mise en place
- Wash and dry produce.
- Grate the carrot. Slice the green onions and cabbage thinly.
- Measure all the ingredients.
- Make the dressing by mixing together the Taco Marinade, honey and mustard, then whisking in the oil (or shake all ingredients together in a mason jar).
- Mix in the carrots, red cabbage, and green onions and allow the slaw to sit refrigerated for about 20-30 minutes.
- Check for seasoning, add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Use to top Baked Fish Tacos.