- 5 oz broccoli, chopped, (either from frozen or 1/2 head fresh broccoli)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/3 C cheddar cheese, shredded, (low-fat)
- 6 eggs, large
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Nonstick cooking spray
Mise en place
- Thaw and chop broccoli, dice the onion, mince the garlic, and cook the chicken. In a separate bowl, crack and beat the eggs until well mixed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer veggies to a greased baking dish. Top with eggs and cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes or until the top is browned and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Serve and enjoy!