- 1/3 C mozzarella cheese , (or any cheese)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 lemon , juiced
- 1-2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 onion , diced
- 1 head cauliflower , diced
Mise en Place
- Chop the cauliflower, onion, and garlic.
- Juice the lemon
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower and onion in an even layer. Cook without stirring, until it takes on a little color (2-3 minutes).
- Add the crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper. Add 1-2 T of water to prevent sticking. Stir well, cover the skillet, and cook until the cauliflower is fork-tender and golden-brown (3-5 minutes).
- Turn the heat down to low, add the garlic and lemon juice. Cook 2 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook the eggs to your preference.
- Serve each portion of cauliflower hash topped with fresh parsley, shredded cheese, and eggs. Enjoy!