- 1/4 C lime juice, bottled
- Garlic salt, to taste
- 1, 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1, 15 oz can Corn
- 1, 15 oz can canned diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1 bag whole grain tortilla chips (optional)
Mise en Place
- Drain and rinse beans
- Open corn and tomatoes, (if using) cans, drain excess liquid from cans and rinse.
Prepare the Salsa
- Combine black beans, corn, and tomatoes (optional) into a large bowl.
- Mix together. Add lime juice and garlic salt to taste.
- Serve with whole grain tortilla chips (optional) and enjoy