- 2 stalks celery
- 1 large carrot
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1, 28-oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 C water
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Pepper
- 1, 15-oz can Cannellini Beans (or navy beans)
Mise En Place
- Wash and dry produce.
- Dice the celery, carrot, and chicken.
- Drain and rinse canned beans.
- Heat oil in a large pot, add the celery, carrot, and chicken, and cook until slightly browned.
- Add drained and rinsed beans, tomatoes, and water.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add more water if the soup is too thick.
- Add salt and pepper.