- 2 yellow squash
- 2 zucchini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 C parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Mise En Place
- Wash and Dry produce.
- Slice the zucchini and squash into 3-inch strips then put in a medium sized mixing bowl and drizzle the remaining olive oil on top
- Measure out other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet in 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the parmesan-spice mixture and toss to coat the zucchini .
- Place the squash and zucchini strips onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle any remaining parmesan mixture from the bowl over the squash and zucchini.
- Bake until tender, about 15-18 minutes.