- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 t cinnamon, ground
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t pepper
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
Mise en Place
- Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- Peel the potatoes, and cut them into quarters or eighths (depending on size).
- In large bowl, toss the potatoes, seasonings and olive oil together.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet so they do not overlap.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn them, spray with cooking spray again and bake 10 more minutes until tender.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!