- 1/2 stalk celery
- 1 t parsley
- 1 whole egg, hard boiled
- 1 small avocado
- 2 T nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 lime
Mise en place
- Wash and dry produce
- Chop the celery and parsley
- Ask an adult to help hard boil the eggs.
- Mash avocado and hard boiled eggs in separate bowls.
- Add the plain yogurt in the mixing bowl with the eggs.
- Add chopped celery and parsley into the egg mixture.
- Lastly, squeeze the lime juice from the lime and add it to the avocado, along with the salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the avocado and egg mix on whole wheat toast, or use them as dip for veggies.