- 1/2 C dates
- 2 avocados
- 1 banana
- 1/2 C of unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 t vanilla, pure extract
Mise En Place
- Wash and dry produce.
- Pit dates and soak in water for a few hours, then drain.
- Peel and pit avocados and banana and cut in medium pieces.
- Measure out the Cocoa Powder and vanilla extract.
- Combine avocados, banana, cocoa powder, dates, and vanilla in a food processor and purée until smooth, scraping down sides of food processor bowl as needed.
- Transfer to a bowl or individual serving bowls and refrigerate several hours and up to 3 days before serving.