- 7 oz. chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- ½ head cauliflower, diced
- 2 t salt
- 1 T olive oil
Mise en Place
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Drain and rinse the cauliflower.
- Dice the cauliflower into large pieces
- In a mixing bowl, carefully toss the cauliflower, chickpeas, salt, and olive oil together.
Bake the mixture
- Spread the cauliflower and chickpeas out in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly brown.
- Use a fork to test for doneness; the tines should easily pierce the cauliflower when done.
- Carefully remove the cauliflower and chickpeas from the oven.
- Serve warm and enjoy!