- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 T Kalamata olives (optional)
- 1 C kidney beans
- Balsamic Dressing, see Common Threads recipe
Mise en place
- Wash and dry produce
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Dice the tomatoes, bell peppers, and red onion.
- Pit and cut the olives in half (if using).
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans.
- Chop up the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, lettuce, beans, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, and olives.
- Pour 1/4 cup Balsamic Dressing over the salad and toss.
Serve and Enjoy!