- 1/2 pineapple
- 1/2 T cinnamon
- 2 T honey
Mise en Place
- Preheat oven to 400 ̊F and line a cookie tray with foil or parchment paper for easy clean-up!
- Cut the pineapple in 1” cubes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Measure out cinnamon and honey.
Season the Pineapple
- Mix the cinnamon and honey together.
- Mix the cinnamon mixture and pineapples together until evenly coated.
- Place pineapple on baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Be careful—as this dessert can burn quickly if left unattended!