- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 C baby spinach, or baby kale
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp canola oil, or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp water
Mise en Place
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes and spinach.
- Peel and spiralize sweet potatoes.
- Peel and thinly slice garlic.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Measure out the ingredients.
Cook the Zoodles
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and sauté until fragrant and lightly brown, about 3 minutes. Be careful not to burn.
- Add in the sweet potato noodles and toss to coat with oil and garlic.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Add water to the pan and toss to make sure noodles are evenly coated.
- Cover and cook for 5 more minutes or just until soft, checking frequently.
- Add the spinach and toss to distribute.
- Turn off the heat, cover, and let sit for 2 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.