- 1 14-oz package tofu, Extra Firm
- 1/4 C Multi-Purpose Sauce, marinade suggestion
- 1/4 C Bibimbap Sauce, marinade suggestion
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, or other cooking oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, optional
Mise en Place
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Measure out ingredients
Prepare the Tofu
- Remove tofu from the package and place on a rimmed tray or plate.
- Place another tray or plate on top of the tofu.
- Place weight on top tray (ie. bowl of water) to gently press water out of tofu. Let stand for 15 minutes
- Dice the tofu
- In a medium bowl, add tofu, marinade, olive oil, garlic powder, and cornstarch.
- Gently toss until well combined.
Bake the Tofu
- Evenly spread the tofu on a parchment lined baking tray and roast for 30 minutes or until golden brown.