- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemon
- 4 fillets salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh thyme, or dill, basil, parsley, (optional)
Mise en place
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Measure out the ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil and juice of one lemon, mix well.
- Place 4 salmon fillets, skin side down, on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Take oil/lemon mixture and spread evenly on top.
- Optional – sprinkle freshly chopped herbs on top of the fillets.
- Roast salmon for 10-12 minutes until cooked in center at thickest part.
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving
- Remove salmon from skin with spatula before serving, top with thinly sliced lemon.
Serve and enjoy!