- 1/4 C BAM! spice mix
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (preferable; skinless thighs, drumsticks, etc. can be substituted)
Mise en Place
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Prepare the BAM! Spice mix per recipe instructions.
- Measure olive oil, salt, and spice mix
Prepare the Chicken
- Rub spice mix evenly over the chicken
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking tray.
Cook the Chicken
- Roast the chicken for 20-25 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and roast for 10 more minutes until fully cooked (juices run clear, no pink inside and chicken is golden brown- if using a meat thermometer: internal temperature of at least 165° F)