- 1 green bell pepper, chopped, or small zucchini
- 1/2 small onion
- 4 whole wheat english muffins
- 14 oz (1 can) crushed tomatoes
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, low-fat , shredded
Mise en place
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash the green pepper or zucchini. Remove stem and seeds from the pepper, and chop into small pieces. Dice the onion into small cubes.
- Measure all the ingredients.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier clean up. Place muffin halves on baking sheet.
- Spoon 2 T crushed tomatoes on each muffin half.
- Top with chopped peppers/zucchini and onions as desired.
- Sprinkle each pizza with approximately 2 T shredded cheese.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!