- 1/2 C frozen berries, or fresh
- 1/2 C dark chocolate
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 1/2 C greek yogurt
- 5 plastic cups
Mise en place
- Wash and dry berries, if fresh.
- Cut fruit into a ½ inch dice.
- Measure out the ingredients
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put them in individual servings in 5 plastic cups and put cups into the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold. If the frozen yogurt has been in the freezer for more than 2 hours, it may need to be thawed for 10 minutes prior to serving.