Mise en place
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and water together then add to dry ingredients, mixing until the dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a flat surface briefly and form it into a ball. Divide the dough into 12 pieces and form each piece into a small ball.
- With the rolling pin, roll each small ball into a flat circle as thin as you like.
- Cook in a hot skillet for about 30 seconds on each side.
Serve and enjoy with the recipe of your choosing!